InfraBuild Steel is Australia’s premier manufacturer of long products and a leading metals distribution company in Australia and New Zealand.
InfraBuild Steel is offering to support one second year undergraduate student who is enrolled into any UNSW Materials Science and Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering) undergrad program.
If successful, you will receive a $5,000 p.a. stipend, in your second, third and fourth year ($15,000 total). You will also get the opportunity to help as a casual research assistant in A/Prof Sophie Primig’s group.
HOW TO APPLY:
Written application: closing Jul 5, 2021
CV, current transcripts, short (max 500 words total) motivation statement addressing :
- Passion for Materials Science & Engineering/Metallurgy
- Interest in pursuing a career in Manufacturing/Steel Production
- Leadership potential
- Active involvement in MSE student community
Send your application to email@example.com, subject: InfraBuild Steel research activity
Shortlist and interviews:
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by A/Prof Sophie Primig and a representative from InfraBuild Steel in July. Applicants may need to attend an additional interview at the InfraBuild Steel Sydney site with their manufacturing managers.
- The successful candidate will be announced shortly after the interviews.